September Pleasures 4.-11. September 2011
at the Saalbacher HofThe September Pleasures starts with the 6. Summer Festival the Wooden Festival on the 4. September 2011
Activities during the festival (beginning 5.00 p.m.)
- Wood Shaping at the priest's garden, in the afternoon for adults. Afterwards all the shaped figures will be at the exhibition on the Terrace (1st floor) of the Saalbacher Hof.
- Bookcrossing Descripiton Book Trees
- For the youngsters "Schnitzers-Holz Park" with wood shaping
- Workshop at the priest's Garden
More Highlights of the week:
- Tree Top path in Hinterglemm (daily possible)
- Entrance to Schnitzers Holzpark incl. a self-shaped walking stick
- Drawing on Wood – Workshop (Colours on Wood)
- Hiking with your hosts
- TEH Medical Plants Workshop (7.9.11)
- Pumpkin Festival and Bauernherbstfest in Saalbach (7.9.11)
The most attractive Highlight of this week are the World Games of Mountainbike from 8th until 11th September 2011. Alerady the 13th time, that the Hobby-Worldmasters from the disciplins Marathon, Cross Country, Dual Eliminator and Downhill will be searched.
For all who do not participate - only watching is already exciting too.
Trump September PleasuresSaalbacher Hof Included Benefits and the Joker Card plus the free attendance of all wooden workshops.
Daily arrival possible and 7=6
7 days 4 days 3 days
Half Board Half Board Half Board
from € 517,– from € 337,– from € 269,–
the prices are per person and stay with Half Board, in a Standard Double Room, incl. local tax
back to the Events
back to the other packages